First Saturday Walks
Start your month off right …
Join us for our First Saturday Walks.
Every month, on the first Saturday, Lawrence Township Environmental education Foundation is sponsoring walks through the meadow at the Lawrence Nature Center and through the Drexel Woods to see the wonders of nature, learn about the history of Lawrence Township and enjoy the great outdoors. Check back here, on our Events page to see what is coming up and to register for a walk.
Tuesday Nights are Family Nights
Join us every Tuesday evening in July and August to learn about the natural environment in Lawrence Township. Programs are free and suitable for all ages. They begin at 7:00 p.m. except as noted and are held outside, weather permitting.
- Sat, Jul 02Lawrence TownshipJul 02, 8:30 AMLawrence Township, Drexel Ave, Lawrence Township, NJ 08648, USAI spy...Birds! With their bright colors, acrobatic flight, and beautiful song, birds have long inspired humans in poetry, art, and science. The Lawrence Nature Center has a variety of habitats - meadow, forest, and stream - that make for a good diversity of bird species to observe.
- Tue, Jul 05Anne Demarais Nature Center
- Tue, Jul 12Anne Demarais Nature Center
- Tue, Jul 19Anne Demarais Nature Center
- Tue, Jul 26Anne Demarais Nature Center